- The psychological evaluation allows a detailed examination of the psychological functioning of the individual, using psychometric and projective techniques that can cover several areas: intelligence, personality, intra-psychic dynamics, among others. The client will be given a report containing conclusions, therapeutic alternatives and possible difficulties.
- The psychological evaluation is carried out during 5 consultations in order to provide a detailed study of the psychological reality of the individual.
How can psychological evaluation help?
Psychological evaluation comprises five moments:
- Initial interview and anamnesis;
- Application of psychological tests;
- Analysis of results;
- Drawing up conclusions;
- Final interview and submission of the report;
- It may be recommended by caregivers or external entities (e.g., courts, medical boards, and schools, among others).