- Forensic psychological evaluation in criminal procedures is intended to analyse the psychology of adults and minors, as witnesses and agents of crime.
How can forensic psychological evaluation help?
The psychological evaluation is carried out in five consultations and may include the production of a forensic expert report and opinion:
- Violence within a couple, bad behaviours towards a partner, abandonment and physical, financial and sexual abuse;
- Factitious disorders, psychopathy, serial killers, moments of simulation and stalking;
- Crime, pre-criminality and juvenile delinquency;
- Alienation, sexual, physical, and financial violence of older adults, especially in dementia and pre-dementia circumstances.